Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Outlook 2007 attachments wont preview

When I get an email with an attachment in Outlook 2007 that I should be able to preview (ie - image, word doc, etc) I get the following error:





This file cannot be previewed because of an error in the following previewer:



Microsoft Outlook image previewer



To open this file in its own program double-click it.




(obviously the previewer changes name depending on the type)



The computer is a clean install (it's only 5 days old) and I remember I was at one point able to preview within Outlook.




I'd really like this feature to be back working, I've tried the usual exit Outlook, restart Windows, etc but to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...