Monday, January 13, 2020

Windows 7 Icon Placement

I have just moved to Windows 7 and I am rather bothered by the icon placement in the details view.


In every version of windows before 7 the Icon followed the name of the file. However, someone at Microsoft decided that it would be a better idea to place the icon at the beginning of the details view row.


I prefer to have size as my first column and I am not alone. When I move it there the Icon does not move with the name like it used to.


I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to change the icon position?


Here is a picture of what I am talking about:


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...