Friday, January 3, 2020

autohotkey - Remap Alt+Tab function


My keyboard tab key is not working. How I will remap the functionality of alt+tab to alt+capslock ? And without making capslock to goes on and off when capslock key is pressed while holding alt key.


the 1 key(not in the numpad) is also broken. How I will make to alt+2 = 1 and alt+shift+2 = exclamation(!)


PS: I don't have knowledge in autohotkey yet. I just want to remap those broken keys. Thank you :)


Answer



this autohotkey script should do what you want:


!Capslock::!Tab ; map alt+Capslock to alt+Tab
!2::send 1 ; map alt+2 to 1
!+2::sendraw ! ; map alt+shift+2 to !

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...