Thursday, January 9, 2020

firefox - Mozilla Thunderbird HTTP Authentication

I set up Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows 7 Enterprise, and I set my main page to my own site. (Which requires HTTP/1.1 authentication).



Before I even have an HTTP authentication window (displayed for HTTP authentication in most browsers), it displays my custom 401 message set on the webserver.



Is there any Thunderbird plugin to fix this? or do I have to make do, or do I have to code an extra login form in PHP?



If I have to set up a PHP login form, how do I setup an HTTP Authentication form as a webpage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...