Tuesday, October 29, 2019

linux - How can I print two small files on the same page with a2ps?

I'm using Ubuntu Linux 12.0.4.1 LTS and I like the auto-formatting that a2ps does. I just want to print several small files using as few pages as possible.
Example: a2ps file1.c file2.c file3.c file4.c
These will print out (depending on printer settings) on their four separate pages, or on opposite sides of two two-sided pages, like this:


--- page 1---


side 1: file1.c text blank column


side 2: file2.c text blank column


--- page 2 ---


side 1: file3.c text blank column


side 2: file4.c text blank column


I want to have them all on one sheet of paper:


--- page 1 ---


side 1: file1.c text file2.c text


side 2: file3.c text file4.c text

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...