Sunday, October 27, 2019

javascript - How to change currency by changing the URL?

I have a list of items on my website with prices on it. Is it possible to change the currency prices by changing the URL content?



Is it possible if e.g. website.com/?currency=usd then if you change it to website.com/?currency=aud, it'll also change currency displayed and convert the price based on the currency on the URL? All the pages on my website are all in HTML format.




I apologize for a noob question because I have no idea how to do it. I found some answers on the internet, but I couldn't understand them. Hope you could help me out. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...