Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Can't see drop down list in Excel VBA

I've created a very simple drop down list in excel. It holds a sequence of integers loaded from a cell range (years). I need to read the selected value in vba. However I can't even seem to find the control!



I've tried



CboYear

Sheet2.CboYear
Worksheets("SheetName").CboYear


etc. etc.



From everywhere in VBA this control just doesn't exist. All the tutorials I find seem to assume that using just the control name will work.



I've tried the code in the sheet itself, the workbook, and a module, no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...