Saturday, October 26, 2019

command line - Close additional cmd window from .bat file

I have the a .bat file which starts my web development environment which contains the following:


@echo off
...starting applications
start "" "#path_to_glassfish#\asadmin" start-domain
...open some more stuff

This starts my local instance of the backend application. This is as far as I know working as intended. The problem occurs when the server is done loading, because it does not close the extra window it created.
Earlier I tried to run it in the script itself but that prevents the instructions after that not to run. Can anyone explain to me why this isn't working as I expect, and how I can fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...