Thursday, September 12, 2019

usb - Create Bootable .iso with Windows 7

I had a .iso with the installation to Windows 7. I unzipped it and stored the files in a folder on my computer. I use these files, copied onto a USB, to install Windows on my devices. However, now I require the original .iso for a specific installation in VMWare Fusion. I had deleted that and can no longer download it legally. I wish to make a new .iso using the files I have stored in my folder. This needs to be a bootable .iso, so not just any zip-program will work. Do you know a program which can create such a bootable .iso? I am not looking for people telling me to use PowerIso or some other non-bootable end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...