Friday, September 27, 2019

php - Remove elements in a row of an array




I'm developing an API which produces results in JSON format, when I encoded results into JSON using PHP, it shows every element in the row of the array. I use MySQL to grab data.



foreach($search as $item) {
echo json_encode($item);
}


This will output




{"id":"1","name":"A","tag":"a A","url":"A"} {"id":"2","name":"B","tag":"b B","url":"B"}


Is there a way to dump TAG element so it won't appear in JSON encoded results?


Answer



foreach($search as $item) {
unset($item['tag']);
echo json_encode($item);
}



you can do it by unset()


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...