Sunday, September 29, 2019

php - return single array from json by passing a value

I have a json that I need to filter a specific key and value from


the following json


{
"5": {
"Owner": "94EAC",
"Record":"0121ln"
},
"15": {
"Owner": "009AC",
"Record":"0120Pc"
},
"1": {
"Owner": "00G11A",
"Record":"000lPcn"
},
"199": {
"Owner": "00G1y9",
"Record":"01211cn"
},
"33": {
"Owner": "001AC",
"Record":"0121n"
}

}


I would like to be able to pass the first int and get back array for that number.
For example if I pass 15 I get


 {
"Owner": "009AC",
"Record":"0120Pc"
}

I tried foreach loop but cannot set specific value for the first int


If I assign $data = json

then $date[15] didn't work
$data->15 also didn't work


I did also use the json decode and was able to print an array but wasn't able to get a single value
Any help would be great, I did spend all day and still cannot get an answer.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...