Friday, September 20, 2019

plot explanation - What did Griffin show the Colonel to convince him in Men in Black 3?

I'm wondering what exactly is shown to the Colonel by Griffin near the end of Men in Black 3 (MIB3)?


I don't remember exactly what the Colonel answered when J asked him what he saw, but it was pretty vague.


Any ideas?


Answer


He answers with



He showed me how important you are... you and your partner.



So my interpretation is he showed him the truth about J, J's future and his mission:



Young Agent K: You ever wanna see more, I know a top secret organization that can use a man like you.


Colonel: I wish I could.



Here I have the impression that Colonel has also seen his own death.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...