Wednesday, August 28, 2019

plot explanation - Are seasons of 24 standalone stories or related in some way?

I just got season five of 24 from my local library. I't might be a long wait before I can get the other seasons, although I want to see them all eventually.


Will it ruin the storyline if I start from season 5?


How much of a continuing plot is there between seasons?


Answer


24 is one show that I would not recommend starting in the middle. While each season is one complete day in the life of Jack Bauer, making each one mostly a self-contained story, there are going to be major spoilers for earlier seasons. At the very least you'll learn who lives and who dies in earlier seasons, but there are also double agents, double-crosses and betrayals in 24 that will not be nearly as gripping if you already know who's on what side. I think you'll enjoy the show a lot more if you start at season one and watch them in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...