Thursday, September 14, 2017

windows - How to Remap "Home" button on a Local Multimedia Keyboard without Driver

I recently purchased a multimedia keyboard (TECHNOTECH USB KEYBOARD 658) that is actually Made in China, and that doesn't come with ny driver CD or anything.




enter image description here
Here I want to map Home button to Calculator button, as Home button is of no use to me, and I want to use it as Calculator. This Home button opens the Google Chrome window (my default browser).



But unfortunately as it is a product from some Local Vendor, and they have not provided any CD like Microsoft does.



I tried various software like SharpKeys but that says that that Home key on my keyboard is not recognized.



enter image description here



enter image description here




Any solutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...